Job Precision stands for the highest quality in high-precision. To ensure quality, we have a proprietary conditioned metrological department. Here, our internal quality service takes care of entry and exit controls. Each product we produce is checked to ensure it meets the correct specifications.
Besides the most common hand measuring tools we have various advanced measuring instruments:
- 2 Mitutoyo 3D measuring machines with the following specifications:
- Strato-Aoex 91656: 0.9+0.25L/100 µm
- EURO Aspex 574: 2.9+4.00L/100 µm
- 2 ZKM Zeiss-Jena measuring microscopes with associated objectives.
- 1 Mahr-Perthometer (using this combination we measure contours and roughness).
- 1 Mahr roundness meter.
We are also able to specify all shapes that we make. If desired we deliver your components equipped with a report, in which the values measured are set out.
Measurement reports are automatically generated and stored in our (ERP) system, so that everything is traceable.
Want to know more about Job Precision and what we can do for you? Feel free to contact us for a no obligation introduction.